MDC Request Urgent Action From MI Deaf Community!
Note: You can download the letter at the bottom of the post.
Guest Vlogger Jeannette Johnson explains the letter in ASL:
The Michigan Deaf Community Committee is asking all of you in the Michigan Deaf Community, to send in this letter to your state representative and senator. Please replace anything that has [x] with the appropriate information, and alter the letter to be more personal. This will ensure that the legislators pay more attention to what we have to say. To find out who your Michigan representative and senator are, go to vote-smart.org and fill in your zip code. By you taking action on this, it is our ultimate hope that this will improve the quality of our lives, and as part of self-determination, enable us to further participate in the political process.
Download the letter to legislators: letter_legislators
Find your local senator and representative: www.vote-smart.org
- Spaghetti Dinner and Magic Performance By Matt Morgan: http://wp.me/p7hsB-88 6 years ago
- MSU Deaf Ed Student: It's Not Over...: http://wp.me/p7hsB-83 6 years ago
- Interview About MSU Deaf Education Program: http://wp.me/p7hsB-7V 6 years ago
- MSU Deaf Ed Student: PLEASE READ!: http://wp.me/p7hsB-7K 6 years ago
- MSU Officials: American Sign Language is NOT a “real” language: http://wp.me/p7hsB-7z 6 years ago
|online shop on MSU Officials: American Sign L…|
|1 like on MSU Deaf-Ed: 3 WAYS TO HELP SA…|
|Cat Breeds A-Z on DODHH Rules and Regulations Me…|
|bioshock infinite dl… on Open Rules and Regulations Mee…|
|christian Louboutin… on MI BEI Interpreter Test Now…|
- 57,262 hits